Senior Marketing Manager
OUR CUSTOMERS BRING A VISION - WE BRING THE PLATFORM TO SHARE IT ONLINE.
We believe those who contribute make us better. It’s why we support thought leaders, web developers, trailblazing businesses, entrepreneurs and innovators to contribute, share, and succeed online with domain names and a broad suite of hosting services.
Time and energy go into creating the tools and services that power our customer’s contribution. Like all things Rebel, our work culture invites and inspires, encourages exploration and embraces adaptation. Our manifesto - Be Thoughtful. Be Simple. Be Brave - is woven into the fabric of everything we do, from our robust products to our quirky office traditions.
We’re committed to:
Enabling Participation: Our mission is to give everyone the tools to contribute online. That means removing barriers and providing a thoughtful and accessible user experience, a venue for community events, discounts when cost is a barrier, and collaborating to help people power their ideas.
Building Community: We support those in our community locally, nationally and globally who share our passion for educating and enabling participation online.
Giving Back: We share our expertise through articles, podcasts and by taking the stage at inspiring events around the world. We also support amazing people and organizations that have a real impact on our society with discounted or free products and services.
Technology: We’re dedicated to protecting our customer’s data and digital assets online. Our infrastructure is the heart of our service offering. We guarantee 99.9% uptime from data centres around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. Our VP of Marketing will report directly to the CMO and will oversee internal Marketing teams. To be successful in this role, you are highly professional, organized and strategic.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for Leadership
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
NON-SMOKERS ONLY, PLEASE!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls, please. No agency calls or emails.