Senior Level Full Stack Developer
OUR CUSTOMERS BRING A VISION - WE BRING THE PLATFORM TO SHARE IT ONLINE.
We believe those who contribute make us better. It is why we support thought leaders, web developers, innovative businesses, entrepreneurs, and innovators to contribute, share, and succeed online with domain names and a broad suite of hosting services
We are looking for an experienced application developer to work within a small nimble development team. In this position, you will contribute to both development and operations of a small and existing cloud application, and will code with a fast-paced, high energy, and exploratory product development team.
- Build and maintain features across the entire development stack
- Build and maintain UI components using modern front-end technologies
- Contribute to the design of back end services and microservices (.NET, Node.JS)
- Follow best practices while designing and implementing performant and reusable components/modules.
- Iterating over design, testing and implementation of features using an agile process
- Contributing to team advancement through knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Advocating for our users and their experience with our products and features
- Take ownership in the testing, analytics, usability and deployment of the features you build
- Staying up to date with our web stack technology. (We stay very current)
- Experience with front-end frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, etc
- Understanding and proven experience with RESTful services
- Experience with backend development (Node.js or VB/C#.NET)
- Experience with source control technologies (git)
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Strong interest in user-centric design and usability
- Proficient in modern CSS styling
- Experience with testing web test libraries/frameworks such as Jest, Cypress, etc…
- Experience with GraphQL
- Analytical skills for performance measurement and data driven decisions
- Familiarity with micro services, cloud computing, serverless
- We strive for Simple, Clean and Testable code
- We love cloud computing (AWS) and service architecture
- We work as a team to support each other to improve as developers
- You support what you build
- You are brave and take action
Why Should you join Rebel?
We’re committed to:
- Enabling Participation: Our mission is to give everyone the tools to contribute online. That means removing barriers and providing a thoughtful and accessible user experience, a venue for community events, discounts when the cost is a barrier, and collaborating to help people power their ideas.
- Building Community: We support those in our community locally, nationally and globally who share our passion for educating and enabling participation online.
- Giving Back: We share our expertise through articles, podcasts and by taking the stage at inspiring events worldwide. We also support amazing people and organizations that impact our society with discounted or free products and services.
- Technology: We’re dedicated to protecting our customer’s data and digital assets online. Our infrastructure is the heart of our service offering. We guarantee 99.9% uptime from data centres around the world.
Time and energy go into creating the tools and services that power our customer’s contribution. Like all things Rebel, our work culture invites and inspires, encourages exploration and embraces adaptation. Our mission - Be Thoughtful. Be Simple. Be Brave - is woven into everything we do, from our robust products to our quirky office traditions.