OUR CUSTOMERS BRING A VISION - WE BRING THE PLATFORM TO SHARE IT ONLINE.
We believe those who contribute make us better. It’s why we support thought leaders, web developers, trailblazing businesses, entrepreneurs and innovators to contribute, share, and succeed online with domain names and a broad suite of hosting services.
Time and energy go into creating the tools and services that power our customer’s contribution. Like all things Rebel, our work culture invites and inspires, encourages exploration and embraces adaptation. Our manifesto - Be Thoughtful. Be Simple. Be Brave - is woven into the fabric of everything we do, from our robust products to our quirky office traditions.
We’re committed to:
Enabling Participation: Our mission is to give everyone the tools to contribute online. That means removing barriers and providing a thoughtful and accessible user experience, a venue for community events, discounts when cost is a barrier, and collaborating to help people power their ideas.
Building Community: We support those in our community locally, nationally and globally who share our passion for educating and enabling participation online.
Giving Back: We share our expertise through articles, podcasts and by taking the stage at inspiring events around the world. We also support amazing people and organizations that have a real impact on our society with discounted or free products and services.
Technology: We’re dedicated to protecting our customer’s data and digital assets online. Our infrastructure is the heart of our service offering. We guarantee 99.9% uptime from data centres around the world.
You will be part of a team responsible for the Company’s financial reporting including, monthly departmental financial reporting and review, maintenance of all accounting records, general accounting, cost accounting, transactional accounting (payables and receivables, general ledger), financial statement preparation and analysis.
- Prepare journal entries
- General ledger operations
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Draw up monthly financial reports
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare monthly tax filings
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Assist with preparations and coordination of the audit process
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organization
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team Work
- University degree or College diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as part of an accounting team
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software (i.e.: Business Central or Great Plains)
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of finance principles
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Technical accounting skills
Please note this position is temporarily remote (work from home).
NON-SMOKERS ONLY, PLEASE!