Rebels are visionaries, trail blazers, risk takers, and fearless in their endeavours. Rebels dream big with big resolve, and make their mark. Rebel is both our name and our identity. It defines us. It shapes the work we do, guides the products we build and enhances the experiences we share.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join and help develop our dynamic Business Development Team. As a member of the BD Team, you will connect with clients and businesses all over the world to spark interest in Rebel and our products and services.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Comfort in making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Eagerness to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team and be AWESOME
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- College degree preferable, bilingualism an asset
WHAT WE OFFER:
Rebel celebrates contribution. We work hard and we respect balance. We’re agile, open concept and collaborative. We stock our kitchen so you can grab breakfast, lunch and snacks anytime. We’re smoke free but beer heavy, and we’re in the heart of Ottawa’s Byward Market.
So, if Rebel sounds like the perfect work place for you, there’s only one question: Why haven’t you applied yet?
NON-SMOKERS ONLY, PLEASE!