The Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management and supervision. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and ensures staff are trained.
Responsible for inventory and money control systems, including scheduling inventory and budgeting reports to head office. Responsible for local marketing initiatives. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Works within the locations to build team rapport, and supervise.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all health and food safety standards are maintained, and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Analyzes business records, budgets, and sales to increase sales.
- Plans special events and promotions based on approved budgets.
- Business diploma / business degree an asset.
- Secondary language an asset.
- Must have a valid passport, clean police record, and valid driver's license.
We are the only reason to leave the beach on a beautiful sunny day in the Caribbean. All non-fat frozen yogurt, coffee and donuts!
We offer a great salary, AND a great life. We are planning new locations and need a star performer looking for opportunity to grow.
Note that this position would require a work permit, and to pass the islands work permit requirements.